APSC Recruitment 2022 Veterinary Officer: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 162 Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer, Class-B, Class-I (Jr. Grade) Vacancy under Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam.
The last date for submission of the application is 28/08/2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer
- No. of vacancy: 162 [UR: 83, OBC/MOBC: 35, SC: 10, STP: 16, STH: 02 & EWS: 16]
- Educational Qualification: A Candidate must have a Degree in Bachelor of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science (BVSc & A.H) from any recognized university.
- Scale of Pay: PB-4, Rs.30000-110000/-, GP Rs.12700/-
- Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022. Relaxation for 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/ Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
- Eligibility Criteria: (i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. (ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/Voter ID/Employment Exchange Registration certificate as a proof of residency along with the application.
Application Fee for APSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment
- For General/EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- For BPL: Rs.35.40/-
- For PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fees be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply for APSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for APSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||28/08/2022|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|