APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 13 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy in the cadre under the Establishment of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 31/01/2022.
Junior Administrative Assistant (Jr. A.A)
- No. of posts: 13 (Open: 04, OBC/MOBC: 02, SC: 01, STP: 03, STH: 01 & EWS: 02)
- Educational Qualification:-
- The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University. (Upload valid self-attested supporting documents.) AND
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute. He/She must have proficiency in Basic Computer Applications like MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), Internet etc. (Upload valid self-attested supporting documents.)
- Scale of Pay: PB-2, Rs.14,000-60,500/-, Grade Pay Rs.8,700/-
- Age: The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2022. The upper age relaxation as per Govt. norms. The age limit of the candidate will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Application Fee of APSC Recruitment 2022
- General/EWS: Rs.35.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.35.40/-
- BPL: Rs.35.40/-
- PwBD: Rs.35.40/-
How to Apply APSC Recruitment 2022?
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the user registration process by providing basic details.
- After login, applicants need to provide One Time Registration details such as Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Photo (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB and not older than 3 months) & Signature (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB) and other required documents. Once these details are submitted, applicants will be able to download the One Time Registration details. Then applicants can click on Home->Dashboard and see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’. Please note that One Time Registration details need to be provided only once.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Online Application: 03-01-2022
- Closing Date for Online Application: 31-01-2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the APSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.