APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released employment news notification for the recruitment 06 posts District Sports Officer (DPO) Vacancy under Sports and Youth Welfare Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 18/12/2021.
District Sports Officer (DPO)
- No. of posts: 06 (Open Category: 02, OBC/MOBC: 02, STP: 01 & EWS: 01)
- Educational Qualification: Education Qualification: A candidate must hold 3 (three) years Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/NCTE, Or, 4 (four) years (integrated course) Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/NCTE, Or, Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University with a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a recognized Physical Training Institute.
- Scale of Pay: PB-3, Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 10,900/-
- Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
Application fee of APSC Recruitment 2021
- General/EWS: Rs.285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40
- BPL: Rs.35.40
- PWBD: Rs.35.40
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2021
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the user registration process by providing basic details.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the APSC Recruitment 2021: District Sports Officer (DPO) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.