APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 45 Research Assistant vacancy in Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department, Govt. of Assam . Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 03/11/2021.
Name of post: Research Assistant
- No of posts: 45 [UR: 18, OBC/ MOBC: 8, STP: 6, STH: 2, SC: 6, EWS: 5]
- Department: Transformation & Development Department, Govt. of Assam.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects. Preference shall be given to Honours Graduates.
- Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable:
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
(iii) For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category.
- Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 9,400/-
- Resident-ship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz. PRC/Voter ID card/Employment Registration need to be enclosed.
1. General/EWS: 285.40
2. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
3. BPL: 35.40
4. PWBD: 35.40
5. Women Candidate: 35.40
Payment mode: Online .
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Go to https://apscrecruitment.in/
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment 2021
- Staring date of online application: 04/10/2021
- Last date of online application: 03/11/2021
- Last date of fee payment: 05/11/2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the APSC Recruitment 45 Research Assistant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.