APPSC TGT Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 259 Trainer Graduate Teacher (TGT), Group-‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) Vacancy for Department of Education, Govt of Arunachal Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 13/05/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Recruitment Board||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
APPSC TGT Recruitment 2022
Trainer Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- No. of vacancy: 259 (Two hundred fifty nine)
- Subject wise posts:-
- English: 22 (APST: 17, PwD: 01 & UR: 04)
- Hindi: 22 (APST: 17, PwD: 01 & UR: 04)
- Political Science: 11 (APST: 08, PwD: 01 & UR: 02)
- Geography: 17 (APST: 13, PwD: 01 & UR: 03)
- Economics: 11 (APST: 08, PwD: 01 & UR: 02)
- History: 11 (APST: 08, PwD: 01 & UR: 02)
- Mathematic: 21 (APST: 16, PwD: 01 & UR: 04)
- Physics: 69 (APST: 53, PwD: 02 & UR: 14)
- Chemistry: 43 (APST: 33, PwD: 01 & UR: 09)
- Biology: 16 (APST: 12, PwD: 01 & UR: 03)
- Agriculture: 09 (APST: 06, PwD: 01 & UR: 02)
- Horticulture: 07 (APST: 06, PwD: 00 & UR: 01)
- Educational Qualification: 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with B.Ed. However, candidates that have appeared or are appearing in the final semester/year examination shall also be eligible to apply, subject to production of Original Certificate/Mark Sheet at the time of Viva Voce/Interview.
- Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level-7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted
- Age as on 13.05.2022: Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 33 years of age as on 13.05.2022. However, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for APST and another 5 years for Government and Semi Government Departmental Staff of the State of Arunachal Pradesh. For APST PwD candidates, upper age limit will be relaxed by 15 years.
How to Apply APPSC TGT Recruitment?
- Only online through APPSC website www.appsc.gov.in
- One Time Registration on Commission’s website is mandatory (Once registered, all future applications or any post/vacancy can be submitted using Login ID Password).
- Submit only one application. In case of more than one application, Application with the higher RID only will be valid.
- Fee has to be paid separately for each application and is non-transferable.
Scanned Copies of Documents to be uploaded at Application Stage:-
- Applicant’s Size of Signature in Black Ink on white paper (should not be less than 40kb & more than 50kb jpg format).
- Latest/recent passport size photograph (40-100 kb jpg format).
- For final year/Semester students, Bonafide Certificate (100 kb pdf format).
Application Fee for APPSC TGT Recruitment 2022
- APST: Rs.150/-
- Other applicants: Rs.200/-