APPSC Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 77 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy under Department of Education. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 11/03/2022.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- No. of vacancy: 77 (APST: 60, Unreserved: 15 & PwD-APST: 02)
- Educational Qualification: 2nd Class Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with B.Ed.
- Scale of Pay: Level-8, Rs.47,600-1,51,100, Group ‘B’ Gazetted
- Age: Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 35 years of age as on 11.03.2022. However, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for APST and another 5 years relaxation for Department working under Govt. and Semi Govt. of the State of Arunachal Pradesh.
How to Apply APPSC PGT Recruitment 2022?
- Application Fee: Rs.150/- for APST and Rs.200/- for others.
- Before applying online, candidate must mandatory carry out ONE TIME REGISTRATION (OTR) on the Commission’s website www.appsc.gov.in
- Scanned Copies of Documents and information to be attached/uploaded.
- Signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink pen (20-60 kb in .jpg format).
- Latest/recent passport size photo (40-100 kb in jpg format).
- For final year B.Ed students, Certificate to be uploaded (100 kb jpg format).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the APPSC Recruitment 2022: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.