APPSC Recruitment 2022: The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 25 Lecturer (DIET) Vacancy in the Department of State Council of Education Research & Training, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. The last date for submission of the application is 15/08/2022.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
- No. of vacancy: 25 (Twenty-five)
- Subject wise posts:-
- English: 04 [UR: 01 & APST: 03]
- Hindi: 06 [UR: 01 & APST: 04]
- Maths: 05 [UR: 01 & APST: 04]
- Science: 06 [UR: 02 & APST: 04]
- Social Science: 04 [UR; 01 & APST: 03]
- Educational Qualification: As per National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) norms teacher educators in D.El.Ed. should have Master degree in Social Science/Humanities/Science/ Mathematics/Language with 50% marks and M.Ed. with 50% marks or MA (Education) with 50% marks.
- Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level-9 (Rs.53100-167800/-) Group-‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
Age limit for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Not less than 21 years and more than 32 years as on 15th August, 2022. However, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for APST and another 5 years relaxation for regular employees working under Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
For APST PwD candidates, upper age limit will be relaxed for 15 years (For all category).
How to Apply for APPSC Lecturer (DIET) Recruitment?
- Only online through APPSC website www.appsc.gov.in
- One Time Registration on Commission’s website is mandatory (Once registered, all future applications or any post/vacancy can be submitted using Login ID Password).
- Submit only one application. In case of more than one application, Application with the higher RID only will be valid.
- Fee has to be paid separately for each application and is non-transferable. Scanned Copies of Documents to be uploaded at Application Stage: –
- Applicant’s Size of Signature in Black Ink on white paper (should not be less than 40kb & more than 50kb jpg format).
- Latest/recent passport size photograph (40-100 kb jpg format).
- For final year/Semester students, Bonafide Certificate (100 kb pdf format).
- Application Fee: APST: Rs.150/- & Other Applicants Rs.200/-
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|