APPSC Recruitment 2022: The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 01 Language Officer (LO) Vacancy under Department of Directorate of Research, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
- No. of vacancy: 01 (APST)
- Educational Qualification:
Master’s Degree in Linguistic/Language Subject (MLL) with specialization in group ‘B’ (Language) preferably having experience of Linguistic study among the tribal community. Or
Master’s Degree in any subject, preferably on Social Science having Linguistic Degree/ Diploma from any recognized University/Institution and must be well versed in any of the Arunachal dialects for APST candidates only.
- Pay Scale: Pre-revised Rs.6500-200-10500/- pm, Group-‘B’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)
- Age: Not less than 18 years and more than 32 years as on 13/08/2022. However, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for APST candidates and another 5 years relaxation for regular employees working under Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
How to Apply for APPSC Language Officer Recruitment?
- Only online through APPSC website www.appsc.gov.in
- One Time Registration on Commission’s website is mandatory (Once registered, all future applications or any post/vacancy can be submitted using Login ID Password).
- Submit only one application. In case of more than one application, Application with the higher RID only will be valid.
- Fee has to be paid separately for each application and is non-transferable. Scanned Copies of Documents to be uploaded at Application Stage:-
- Applicant’s Size of Signature in Black Ink on white paper (should not be less than 40kb & more than 50kb jpg format).
- Latest/recent passport size photograph (40-100 kb jpg format).
- For final year/Semester students, Bonafide Certificate (100 kb pdf format).
- Application Fee: APST: Rs.150/-
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|