APPSC Recruitment 2022: Lady Medical Officer Vacancy
Lady Medical Officer (LMO)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Department: Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Science
- Educational Qualification: MBBS degree from a Medical Council of India recognized Medical College and registered with Arunachal Pradesh State Medical Council.
- Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500), Group-‘A’
How to Apply Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission?
Scanned Copies of Documents to be uploaded at Application Stage:-
- Only online through APPSC website www.appsc.gov.in
- One Time Registration on Commission’s website is mandatory (Once registered, all future applications or any post/vacancy can be submitted using Login ID Password).
- Submit only one application. In case of more than one application, Application with the higher RID only will be valid.
- Fee has to be paid separately for each application and is non-transferable.
- Applicant’s Size of Signature in Black Ink on white paper (should not be less than 40kb & more than 50kb jpg format).
- Latest/recent passport size photograph (40-100 kb jpg format).
- For final year/Semester students, Bonafide Certificate (100 kb pdf format).
- APST: Rs.150/-
- Other: Rs.200/-
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.