APPSC Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar has released an employment news notification for the recruitment of 06 Assistant Audit Officer, Group-‘B’ Non-Gazetted Vacancy in the department of Directorate of Audit & Pension, Govt of Arunachal Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 20/05/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)
- No. of vacancy: 06 (APST: 05 & UR: 01)
- Educational Qualification: B.Com, BBA/MBA (Finance), BA with Economics as one of the subjects and B.Sc. with mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University/AICTE approved Institute. However, candidates who have appeared Or are appearing in the final semester examination shall also be eligible to apply subject to production of Original Passed Certificate/Mark Sheet at the time of Viva Voce/Interview.
- Pay Scale: Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400/-)
- Age as on 20th May 2022: Not less than 18 years of age and more than 32 years of age as on 20th May, 2022. However, the Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years for APST and another 5 years for regular employees working under Govt. and Semi Govt. Departments of the State of Arunachal Pradesh. For APST PwD candidates, upper age limit will be relaxed by 15 years.
How to Apply APPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Only online through APPSC website www.appsc.gov.in
- One Time Registration on Commission’s website is mandatory (Once registered, all future applications or any post/vacancy can be submitted using Login ID Password).
- Submit only one application. In case of more than one application, Application with the higher RID only will be valid.
- Fee has to be paid separately for each application and is non-transferable.
Scanned Copies of Documents to be uploaded at Application Stage:-
(a) Applicant’s Size of Signature in Black Ink on white paper (should not be less than 40kb & more than 50kb jpg format).
(b) Latest/recent passport size photograph (40-100 kb jpg format).
(c) For final year/Semester students, Bonafide Certificate (100 kb pdf format).
- APST : Rs.150/-
- Other: Rs.200/-