APPSC Recruitment 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Itanagar Group-A has released employment news notification for the recruitment 07 posts Veterinary Officer Vacancy under the Department of Animals Husbandry & Veterinary. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 18/12/2021.
Post Name: Veterinary Officer
- No. of posts: 07 [APST: 05 & Unreserved: 02]
- Education Qualification/ Eligibility: The applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Animals & Veterinary Science from a recognized University. However, candidates that have appeared or are appearing in the final year examination shall also be eligible to apply, subject to production of original certificate/mark sheet at the time of viva voce/Interview.
- Pay: Rs.15600-39100+Rs.5400/- (GP) per month.
- Age limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 18.12.2021. However, upper age limit is relaxable to 5 years for APST in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time in respect of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe candidates.
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2021 Veterinary Officer
- Before applying online, candidate must mandatorily carry out ONE TIME REGISTRATION (OTR) on the Commission’s website www.appsc.gov.in. Scanned copies of Documents and Information to be Attached/Uploaded:-
- Signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink pen (20-60 kb in jpg format).
- Latest/Recent passport size photo (40-100 kb in jpg format).
- For final year students, Bonafide Certificate to be uploaded (maximum 1 MB in pdf format).
Examination Fees for APPSC Recruitment 2021 Veterinary Officer
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.150/- for APST candidates and Rs.200/- for other than APST candidate through online mode only.
Method of Selection for APPSC Recruitment 2021 Veterinary Officer
The eligible candidate will have to appear in the written examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce:-
- General English: 100 marks
- General Knowledge: 100 marks
- AH & Veterinary Science Paper-I: 200 marks
- AH & Veterinary Science Paper-II: 200 marks
- Viva Voce: 75 marks
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the APPSC Recruitment 2021 Veterinary Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.