APPSC Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar has released employment news notification for the recruitment 01 Dairy Development Officer (DDO), Group-B Vacancy 2022 under the Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 14th January 2022.
Dairy Development Officer (DDO)
- No. of post: 01 (Unreserved)
- Education Qualification: The applicants must possess a B.Tech Degree in Dairy Development from a recognized University. However, candidates that have appeared or are appearing in the final semester/year examination shall also be eligible to apply, subject to production of original certificate/mark sheet at the time of viva voce/interview.
- Pay Matrix: Rs.44,900-1,42,400/- plus other allowances as admissible.
- Age limit: A candidate must not be less than 21 years and above 32 years of age as on 14/01/2022. However, upper age limit is relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time in respect of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe candidates.
How to Apply APPSC Group-B Recruitment
Before applying online, candidate must mandatorily carry out ONE TIME REGISTRATION (OTR) on the Commission’s website www.appsc.gov.in. Scanned copies of documents and information to be attached/uploaded:-
- Signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink pen (20-60 kb in jpg format)
- Latest/Recent passport size photo (40-100 kb in jpg format)
- For final year students, Bonafide Certificate to be uploaded (1 MB in PDF format).
Examination Fees: Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.200/- only through online mode only.
Apply Online Click Here
Method of Selection of APPSC Group-B Recruitment
The eligible candidates will have to appear in the written examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce:-
- General English & Essay: 100 marks
- General Knowledge: 100 marks
- (Dairy Technology) Paper-I: 200 marks
- (Dairy Technology) Paper-II: 200 marks
- Viva Voce: 75 marks
Candidates who secure a minimum of 33% marks in each written examination paper and a minimum of 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for Viva-voce. However, of such eligible candidates, only a number three time the Number of Posts advertised (Ratio of 1:3), in the order of merit, shall be invited for the Viva-Voce/Personality Test.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the APPSC Recruitment 2022: Dairy Development Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.