APPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 08 Drug Inspector Vacancy in the Department of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW), Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online here. The last date for submission of the application is 30/09/2022.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
- No. of vacancy: 08 [UR: 01 & APST: 07]
- Educational Qualification: A degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical chemistry with pharmaceutics as a special subject from any recognized university or the associated diploma of the institution of chemist (India) by passing the examination with analysis of Drugs & Pharmaceuticals as one of the subjects.
Graduation in medicines or sciences of a university recognized for this purpose by the appointing authority and have at least one year post graduation training in lab under (a) A Govt. Analyst or a chemical examiner or (b) the head institution especially approved for the purpose by the appointing authority.
- Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400/-), Group-B (Gazetted) Non-Ministerial
Age limit for APPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Not less than 18 years and more than 32 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for APST applicants.
- Additional relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for applicants serving in Government/ Semi Government Departments of the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. For APST PwD candidates, upper age limit will be relaxed for 15 years.
How to Apply for APPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022?
- Only online through APPSC website www.appsc.gov.in
- One Time Registration on Commission’s website is mandatory (Once registered, all future applications or any post/vacancy can be submitted using Login ID Password).
- Submit only one application. In case of more than one application, Application with the higher RID only will be valid.
- Fee has to be paid separately for each application and is non-transferable. Scanned Copies of Documents to be uploaded at Application Stage: –
- Applicant’s Size of Signature in Black Ink on white paper (should not be less than 40kb & more than 50kb jpg format).
- Latest/recent passport size photograph (40-100 kb jpg format).
- For final year/Semester students, Bonafide Certificate (100 kb pdf format).
Application Fee: APST: Rs.100/- & Other Applicants Rs.150/-
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|