APFBCS Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Assam Project on Forest & Biodiversity Conservation Society (APFBCS), Guwahati has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 01 Engineer (Building) Vacancy on purely contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 11/01/2022.
Table of Contents hide
- No. of post: 01 (One)
- Essential Qualifications:- Atleast a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/University. Atleast 3 (three) years of experience in supporting procurement related functions in Externally Aided Projects (EAP)/ Public Sector Agency (ies).
- Working Experience: At least 10 years of professional experience in Civil Engineering including in engineering design and field execution of civil works of varied nature. The candidate shall have a proven record of performance in civil engineering works, including roads and buildings. The candidate should have experience in using the testing equipment used in such civil engineering construction works. (However, in case of insufficient applications from candidates having 10 years experience, the APFBC Society reserves the right to relax the experience requirement criteria up to 7 years but with a reduced remuneration package)
- Computer Skills: The Engineer(Building) must have adequate knowledge and experience of working with AutoCAD and other similar engineering applications, MS Word/Excel/Power Point/Project and Internet based applications.
- Language: Working knowledge of Hindi and high level of fluency in English.
Desirable Qualifications, Experience, Skills etc:-
- Candidates having Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering or MBA, in addition to the essential qualification cited above, will be given preference.
- Candidates having experience of working in externally aided projects or public sector agencies or in any Government Department will be given preference;
- Good command over English language, and oral communication skills;
- Language: High level of fluency in English and Hindi. Local language Assamese is desirable.
Remuneration and payment terms:-
- Depending on the qualifications, experience, competency, the consolidated fixed remuneration of the Engineer (Building) will be determined and mutually agreed with the successful candidate, which would be in the range between Rs.6.00 lakh to Rs.9.00 lakh per year.
- The remunerations cited above shall be inclusive of all taxes. Taxes as applicable will be dealt with as per applicable laws. The remuneration will be enhanced on an annual basis based on the Manual of Procedure of APFBC Phase-II.
Age: The candidate shall not be of more than 45 years of age as on 1st January, 2021. However, in case of exceptionally talented candidate having wide relevant experience this requirement may be relaxed.
How to Apply APFBCS Guwahati Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidate may submit the filled up prescribed format attached herewith (in PDF version) to the Project Director, PMU, APFBC Society latest by 04.00 P.M. on 11th January’2022 at the e-mail ID: email@example.com.