Animal Husbandry Assam Recruitment 2022: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department (AH&VD), Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 13 Veterinary Field Assistant Vacancy under the Directorate of A.H. & Vety. Deptt. Assam.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
Veterinary Field Assistant
- No. of vacancy: 13 (Thirteen)
- Educational Qualification: A candidate shall have to pass HSSLC (Science) with Biology as one of the subjects and also have to complete the one year certificate course in elementary knowledge of Veterinary Science from the recognized school of “School of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry” established by the Govt. of Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar. This is as per Rule 8 of “The Assam Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Service (Amendment) Riles, 2017”.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.14000-60500/- Grade Pay of Rs.6200/- plus other allowance as admissible from time to time.
- Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2022. The upper age limit is relaxable: (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 45 years. (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidate i.e. up to 43 years.
- Physical Standard: A candidate for direct recruitment to the cadre of VFA shall be sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defects or body infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and require to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
How to Apply for Animal Husbandry Assam Recruitment
- The interested candidates may apply in standard form as per part IX of the Assam Gazette for application along with testimonials and a self addressed envelope affixing stamp of Rs.5.00 for communication. The duly filled in Application should be addressed to the Director, A.H. & Vety. Department, Assam Chenikuthi, Guwahati-781003 and be submitted physically in the Drop Box at the Directorate or by Registered post.
- Applicants must affix 1 (one) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed by the candidate prominently. The Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary shall not be responsible for detachment/loss of the photograph.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.