All India Radio Kohima Recruitment 2022: Prasar Bharati, All India Radio (AIR), Kohima has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Newsreader-cum-Translator and Part Time Correspondents (PTCs) Vacancy. The last date for submission of the application is 02/09/2022.
1. Newsreader-cum-Translator (NRT) Nagamese
- Essential Qualification: (i) Graduate from a recognized University. Proficiency in the language for which to be empanelled. (ii) Having a voice of good quality suited for broadcasting.
- Desirable: (i) Knowledge of basic computer applications. (ii) Experience of Journalistic work in Radio/TV.
- Age: Between 21 and 50 years as on closing date of the advertisement.
- Nature of Job: Translation from English to Nagamese and presenting the news Bulletin and news-based programmes.
2. Part Time Correspondents (PTCs)
- Essential Qualification: (i) PG Diploma/Degree in Journalism/Mass Media or Graduate with minimum 2 years journalistic experience. (ii) Should reside at the district Headquarters or within a radius of 10kms from the District Headquarters/Municipal limit in the concerned district.
- Desirable: (i) Knowledge of computers and word processing. (ii) Possession/Access to camera/equipment for television coverage. (iii) Experience of Visual coverage.
- Remuneration: Rs.8000/- per month
- Age limit: 24-45 years as on last date of application.
How to Apply for AIR Kohima Recruitment?
Application containing full bio-data along with self-attested copies of supporting certificates, testimonials and one photograph should reach the Head of Office, All India Radio, Old Minister’s Hill, Post Box-42, Kohima, Nagaland, Pin-797001 latest by 2nd September, 2022 only in the prescribed application form being attached.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|