AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Science AIIMS New Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2021 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts for AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS as per available vacancies in the respective Institutes. The last date for submission of the application is 30.10.2021.
Post Name:- Nursing Officer
- No of posts:- To be announced soon
- List of AIIMS where Nursing Officer will be notified in due course of time
1. AIIMS Bathinda
2. AIIMS Bhopal
3. AIIMS Bhubaneswar
4. AIIMS Bibinagar
5. AIIMS Bilaspur
6. AIIMS Deoghar
7. AIIMS Gorakhpur
8. AIIMS Jodhpur
9. AIIMS Kalyani
10. AIIMS Mangalagiri
11. AIIMS Nagpur
12. AIIMS Delhi
13. AIIMS Patna
14. AIIMS Rae Bareli
15. AIIMS Raipur
16. AIIMS Rajkot
17. AIIMS Rishikesh
18. AIIMS Vijaypur
- Age limit:- Between 18- 30 years as of 30.10.2021. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD, 5 years for Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Salary:- Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B.
- Educational Qualification:-
(1) (a) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University.
(b) Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State/ Indian Nursing Council
(2) (a) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ Board or Council
(b) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council.
(c) Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable for all Participating AIIMS.
How to apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 Through AIIMS NORCET 2021
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The Online applications can be done through the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.ac.in from 16.10.2021 to 30.10.2021 up to 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form are required to be sent in Physical form.
For candidates requiring correction in Registration & Basic candidate information OR Completion of application form, the edit panel will be available from 31.10.2021 to 01.11.2021 only.
However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of the registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
Selection Procedure AIIMS NORCET 2021
AIIMS Nursing Officer 2021 Selection Process will be based on written tests and personal interviews. The online (CBT) mode Exam will be held on 20th November 2021 (Saturday).
AIIMS NORCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- General Awareness & Aptitude Test: 10 Marks
- General English: 10 Marks
- Subject Related Question: 180 Marks
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 3000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 2500/-
- For PWBD candidates: Fees Exempted
Advertisement No:- 149/2021 (Date: 16.10.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 Through AIIMS NORCET 2021 official notification in detail before submitting applications.
Also view SWKH Recruitment 2021: Typist and Mechanic Vacancy, Apply Online