AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Guwahati has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 40 Senior Residents (Non-Academic) vacancy under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). The last date for submission of the application is 26/09/2022.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
- No. of vacancy: 40 (Forty)
- Department wise posts:
# Anesthesia: 03
# Anatomy: 02
# Biochemistry: 02
# Community & Family Medicine: 02
# Dentistry: 01
# Dermatology: 01
# ENT: 01
# Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 02
# General Medicine: 02
# General Surgery: 02
# Microbiology: 02
# Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 02
# Ophthalmology: 01
# Orthopaedics 02
# Paediatrics: 01
# Pathology: 02
# Pharmacology: 02
# Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 01
# Physiology: 02
# Psychiatry: 01
# Pulmonary Medicine: 01
# Radiology: 02
# Radiotherapy: 01
# Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank: 01
# Trauma & Emergency Medicine: 01
- Educational Qualification: MD/MS/DNB or Equivalent in respective discipline from recognized University/ Institute as provided under the Residency Scheme.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level –11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other Allowances as admissible under rules.
- Upper Age Limit: For eligibility to apply for the posts of Senior Resident, upper age limit will be 45 years as on the last date of submission of application. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of 05 years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years. In case of PWBD candidates, age relaxation is up to maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates. Those who have completed 3 years Residency Scheme are not eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure for Senior Resident (Non-Academic)
1. The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview. However, if the application received will be in high number, written examination may be conducted for shortlisting the candidates. Executive Director, AIIMS, Guwahati will have the discretion to decide for which post written examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination. The decision thereof will be final.
2. The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e., UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test (if any) and personal interview or only Personal Interview.
3. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates, post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit panel. All applicants must provide latest mobile numbers and e-mail for timely communication.
4. For updates pertaining to application/selection and other latest details, candidates are advised to visit AIIMS, Guwahati website regularly.
Application Fee of AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment
The details of Application Fee in respect of Senior Residents (Non-Academic) is as follows Application Fees:-
# General/OBC Category: Rs. 1500/- with transaction Charges as applicable.
# SC/ST/EWS Category: Rs. 1200/- with transaction Charges as applicable.
# PWBD Category: No application Fees
Payment to be made to AIIMS, Guwahati Account.
- Account Name: AIIMS Guwahati
- Account No.: 40132694932
- IFSC Code: SBIN0007700
- Bank name with Branch: SBI, GMC Branch
How to Apply for AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment?
# The candidate can apply for more than one post (Maximum 03 departments) out of the enlisted Departments separately but, they have to apply & pay separately for different posts/Departments.
# Along with the filled application, the scanned copies of the original certificates i.e., MBBS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, qualifying degree (MD/MS/DNB), Medical registration Certificate, Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), payment receipt and other relevant certificates etc. of the candidates need to be send to –
“THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, GUWAHATI
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|