AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Guwahati, Assam has released employment news notification for the recruitment 19 posts Senior Residents (Non-Academic) on contract basis in various Departments of AIIMS, Guwahati. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 17/11/2021.
Post Name: Senior Resident
- No. of posts: 19 (Nineteen)
- Anatomy: 02 (UR)
- Biochemistry: 02 (UR: 01 & OBC: 01)
- Community Medicine & Family Medicine: 02 (UR)
- Forensic Science: 02 (OBC: 01 & SC: 01)
- General Medicine: 01 (UR)
- General Surgery: 01 (EWS)
- Microbiology: 02 (UR: 01 & OBC: 01)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: 01 (SC)
- Pathology: 02 (UR: 01 & ST: 01)
- Pharmacology: 02 (UR: 01 & OBC: 01)
- Physiology: 02 (UR: 01 & SC: 01)
- Education Qualification: A Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) or Equivalent in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute as provided under the Residency Scheme.
- Pay Scale: Level 11 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (pre-revised pay band-3, Rs 15,600/- + 6,600/- GP) with entry pay of Rs. 67,700/- per month plus usual allowance as admissible. Allowance and perks will be admissible as per the rules besides Pay & NPA.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 45 (Forty-five) years as on the date of publishing of this notification in the Institute website. (i) Upper age limit shall be determined as on the date of publishing this notification in the Institute website. (ii) No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC Candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
Application Fee for AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment
- General/EWS/OBC Category: Rs.1000/- with transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST: Rs. 500/- with transaction charges as applicable.
- PWBD Category: No application fees
The candidates will have to pay the prescribed application fee online by clicking in the link provided in the website while filing up the Online Application.
How to Apply for AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment
Candidates are advised to visit AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in, (under heading “Recruitment” and what’s new) regularly for latest updates.
Clarification & Enquiries:
- Mail to: email@example.com
- Contact No.: 0361-2960353 (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM on all days except on holidays & 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM on Saturdays)
Important Dates for AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment
- The online application will be available on 03.11.2021
- The last date of receipt of online application 17.11.2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.