AIDCL Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Assam Industrial Development Corporation Limited (AIDCL), Guwahati has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 06 Technical Officer (Graduate Engineer) and Junior Accounts Assistant Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 28/03/2022.
1. Technical Officer (Graduate Engineer)
- No. of vacancy: 04 (Four)
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Civil/Electrical Engineering.
- Experience: 1½ years’ experience/Management Training in respective fields of specialization.
- Pay Band: Rs.30,000-1,10,000/-, Grade Pay Rs.12,700/-
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years (Age relaxation will be given as per state Govt. Rules)
2. Junior Accounts Assistant (JAA)
- No. of vacancy: 02 (Two)
- Educational Qualification: B.Com with Accountancy from any recognized University.
- Experience: 1½ years’ experience/Training in line.
- Pay Band: Rs.14,000-60,500/-, Grade Pay Rs.6,200/-
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-servicemen, 43 years for OBC/MOBC and 45 years for SC/ST(P) ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st March, 2022.
Application Fee for AIDCL Guwahati Recruitment 2022
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST Category candidate.
- Rs. 300/- for all other Category candidate.
Fees should be paid online via the payment link while submitting the online application. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fees be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply AIDCL Guwahati Recruitment 2022?
Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. Instructions for filling up prescribed online form will be available in website:-
Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website. Candidates are required to upload:
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
- Qualifying Examination Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned Signature.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates). Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Discharge Book No. & Date, Place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen).
- Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate (if applicable).
- Start Date 09/03/2022
- Last Date 28/03/2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the AIDCL Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Officer & Junior Assistant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.