AHVETY Mizoram Recruitment 2022: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary (AHVETY), Mizoram has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 10 Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA) Vacancy on Provisional Employee basis. The last date for submission of the application is 11th November 2022.
Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA)
- No. of vacancy: 10 (Ten)
- HSSLC with pass in VFA Training Course (Elementary Course of A.H. & Veterinary Service) from any Govt. recognized institution.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School standard.
- Basic knowledge of Computer application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in Computer Application/Certificate in Computer Application from institutions recognized by Mizoram State Council of Technical Education or such other courses of the level as determined by the Govt from time to time.
- Pay: 50% of Level-4 in the Pay Matrix
- Age limit: Between 18-35 years relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of Scheduled Tribe.
How to Apply for AHVETY Mizoram Recruitment?
- Application Forms and other information are available in all District A.H. & Vety Officer’s and Directorate, A.H. & Vety Department during office hours.
- Application Fee is Rs.150/- for ST/SC/OBC and Rs.200/- for General Category candidates. Last date of submission of the application is 11.11.2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.