AFMS Recruitment 2021: Armed Forces Medical Services invites applications from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt only, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services as Medical Officer. The last date for submission of the application is 30th November 2021.
Post Name:- Medical Officer
- No of posts:- 200 [Male:180, Female:20]
- Age limit:- Candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years if holding an MBBS/PG Diploma and 35 years if holding a PG degree as of 31 Dec 2021.
- Salary:- Pay level 10B of Defence Pay Matrix of BP Rs. 61300 + MSP Rs. 15500 + HRA + NPA + Transport Allowance + Dress Allowance. The total salary at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 97000/- pm.
- Educational Qualification:-
# The applicant must possess medical qualification included in the First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Postgraduate degree/diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
# Only those candidates who have completed/completed their internship on or before 30 Nov 2021 can apply.
# Applicants who have taken more than two chances in the Final Prof MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply for the same.
How to apply for AFMS Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer Vacancy
The application will be accepted online only. Registration for online application (www.amcsscentry.gov.in) will be opened on 13 Nov 2021 and will be closed on 30 Nov 2021.
Apply online for Armed Forces Medical Services Vacancy 2021
Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi CANTT.
Date & Time:- 14th Dec 2021 onwards (Tentative).
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview by a Board of Officers in the month of Dec 2021 at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt to assess their suitability and merit for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. The candidates appearing for the interview for the first time will be paid to and fro sleeper-class railway/bus fare.
- A Fee of Rs. 200/- will be charged from the applicants towards application processing. The requisite amount is required to be paid at the end of the application submission through online payment (internet banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the AFMS Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.